Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home until tomorrow...



...then driving to Chicago for a mouse event. I find it is hard to keep up this pace~must be my age.
I thought I would post a few pictures from Seattle and the things I saw. I took the picture of Mt. Rainier out on our hotel room balcony! Loved the market downtown Seattle. And my roommates and I dressed up for a tea party for the miniature convention banquet on Saturday night-what fun! I had a mouse in my tea cup~if you enlarge the picture you will see her.
Now on to a Wee Forest Folk event where I will conduct a workshop and sell my miniatures so I can afford to buy the special mice! Always a fun time with mousers!
More next week!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics!! Safe travels for your next adventure! After being gone for nearly 12 days, I'm so glad to be home again. Traveling is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete