Monday, April 25, 2011

Sneak Peek....




I leave tomorrow for CA and a Wee Forest Folk convention called Mouse Expo.
I am entering a display contest with the crooked shoehouse I made while at a miniature workshop in Chicago two weeks ago. I do get carried away and added an embellished, scary (yet whimsical) tree and also finished a wizard's traveling wagon (with candlelight) of my own design.
I am nearing the time when I must stop fussing but hope to find some time to make more tiny brooms and glasses tonight as well as wire another toy safe which is now a roombox for the tiny mice.
Crossing my fingers that everything will travel well with nothing broken and lights still working when I get there!
Looking forward to fun~our oldest son who lives in San Francisco is joining us for the weekend~Yipee!
I still need to figure out how to post pictures on my blog from my iPad. Guess I am a slow learner.
Have a terrific week!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is just stunning. Mom had told me that you were extremely busy. All your little details are just delightful. I especially love the little owl on the tree stump. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete