Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HaLLoWeeN!

So HaLLoWeeN is this week~and I have not opened one tub of Halloween decorations. Now what does that tell me?! I might have gone overboard with 'stuff'?! Guess I would agree with that, since I have some great things on display. Luckily, I store many of my best things in a spare bedroom closet. And...I bought some terrific new things. So I will share pictures of the new or favorite things I have out. PS It doesn't help that my living room is still full of craft supplies, waiting to be taken back down to my new remodeled art studio (Ha!).

1 comment:

  1. You have some really special Halloween treasures. Just think how easy it's going to be to put everything away. I wish I could snap my fingers and have the tubs magically fill themselves!

    ReplyDelete