Sunday, December 26, 2010

Favorite Christmas Decorations....







Of course there are my mice-Santa mouse; Santa's helper mice; the new along with old Wee Forest Folk mice in my WFF case; I decorated my hall tree with a mouse Santa hat, flashing red nose and mouse slippers; and my toy shop (in a cheese box). All part of my favorite holiday decorations which will stay up until February. I didn't get everything out this year but the house looks festive, warm and happy! I hope everyone enjoys their decorations past New Years Day!

2 comments:

  1. So good to have you blogging again. Your decorations are delightful. I'm not in any hurry to put away our Christmas decor. The house was too bare after Halloween.

    Happy almost 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me a little sympathy..lol..
    I love ALL of your Christmas decor..
    Your collections are just wonderful and you have a good eye for decorating.
    I was thinking of taking my Christmas down today.. but I feel a little sad about it.. it may stay up throughout the month..lol
    Have a wonderful day!

    ~diane

    ReplyDelete