Sunday, December 5, 2010

Treasure of Christmas Past...



One of my holiday treasures is a collage of our annual 'Santa' pictures. It took much persuading to get both boys to visit Santa every year until they were about 17. Then I gave up. They surprised me one year while both were in college with a picture of them once again on Santa's lap. I think that this year I will do my best to persuade my husband to visit Santa so we can send the 'boys' a Santa picture of us!
I love this picture collection so much that I have it in our bedroom year round. The years seem to have sped by~so glad we have the pictures to remember those sweet times.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. I just might have to steal it!!! Such sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How fabulous! Your collage is just wonderful and I can certainly understand why you would have it up all year long.
    Thanks so much for joining us for ME Monday to share your pictures. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Your boys are great sports. I'd keep this up all year too. What a wonderful memory jogger! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete