Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rednesday!!!
















I was challenged by Sue at "It's a Very Cherry World" to share my favorite red things so here goes!
The first is a vintage windmill that I persuaded my Mom to give me (teehee).
I love the red chair where my miniature teddy, lamb chop, and sock monkey hang out.
The red roadster is one of my favorite Wee Forest Folk pieces.
The teensey red blown glass octopus (@1/4" tall) is next to another Wee Forest Folk.
A dear friend sent me the beautiful Godiva box for my growing collection (full of wonderful chocolates~yum!).
Somehow it isn't hard to find red among my treasures!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee! Here I am! Your Godiva box reminded me of when I lived in Belgium. It seemed every street corner had a Godiva shop! And they decorated their store windows like holidays were going out of style! Gorgeous!

    Your mouse in the roadster reminds me of Stuart Little in his car - do you remember that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee, Congratulations! You are the winner of the red beaded heart giveaway on Arts a Flutter. Please contact Candace at howlingmoondesigns@att.net so we may send your prize. Thank you.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete