Friday, November 18, 2011

Good Things....

I have been remiss in posting...but decided to share a few good things that have happened in the past week.


I finally visited Krispy Creme...and came away hooked! Melt in your mouth good-I was right in staying away from this place...hope I can hold myself back from a daily donut (or two).


I was lucky to be home yesterday afternoon when these beautiful flowers were delivered. I have a thoughtful Mom.


I stepped by an estate sale a week ago on the last day when everything is marked down fifty percent. I didn't notice until I got home that Bob's name was stamped on this bowling ball. Not sure if I can turn it into a garden ornament since Bob the cat knows that it should belong to him and since I only paid $1.50, maybe it can.

Our sons will both be home next week! I expect to have a wonderful week and hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. How could you have stayed away from Krispe Creme so long!! That bowling ball was definitely made for BOB. What a thoughtful Mom you have. I hope she's feeling well.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete