Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Most Excellent Adventure-Day One

Oh, so lucky to have great friends...
I was able to travel to Asheville, NC this past week to visit one such friend.
We drove up to have tea at the Biltmore Inn (as well as a glass of the bubbly) before taking a candlelight tour of the Biltmore Mansion. Pictures were forbidden inside but I was able to capture a picture of one of the dozens of beautiful decorated trees (I am so naughty!). It was a wowser experience! The moon was full and the lights were magical.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You always have the best adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee: First, thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I always appreciate your kind words. Second, what an awesome adventure you had! That sounds really incredible! I hope that you have a great day. Tricia

    ReplyDelete