Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I finished a project!

One of my New Year's resolutions is tackling my UFO miniature projects and today I took a tiny step toward completing one.
A friend sent me a Christmas gift while we were away and I hadn't sent her anything. Today I made her a tiny Rudolph and I will be sending her Rudie as well as a small, bleached Christmas tree, wrapped inside a tiny cardboard house. Rudie has a shiny jeweled nose as well as a tiny red bow around his neck. I gave another friend one of Rudie's brothers but he lacked the bow....so if that friend reads this post, I will be happy to add a fancy bow to her reindeer, too! I added a dime for comparison to the tiny deer. He is even small in comparison to the patrol mouse.
One down, dozens to go!
p class="mobile-photo">


I am linking to http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/2012/01/rednesday.html for Rednesday (well...Rudie does have a red nose!).

1 comment: