Monday, July 23, 2012

Obessions~Miniatures & Cloches

As I look around my home, I see my cloche collection has grown immensely over the past few years. Most contain miniatures~ two of my favorite possessions. The first pictured cloche appealed to me because of the acorn. Inside is a new little teacup stump house I just made for my Wee Forest Folk.

My small collection of Teaberry Meadow bunnies is contained under the next 'Divine' cloche.

I found these tiny cloches last year and fell in love. The smallest is @1" tall; tallest is @3". A few mice and miniatures are trapped under these. I must admit that I have more than a few of these tiny cloches scattered throughout my home.

My Mother Goose collection of Wee Forest Folk live under the next cloche/dome. I made the shoehouse; sculpted the base and generally had fun planning and making this display.

Two of my favorite fairies live under the last cloche I am sharing. Thanks to Marti for hosting such a fun party!

<\p>

/>

4 comments:

  1. You have the sweetest little treasures under your tiny cloches. The shoehouse is just amazing. All those precious details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tiny and cute! Just darling! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are all unreal. Such fabulous miniatures and your cloches are wonderful. I love the "Old Lady Shoe House" How cute is this. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!! I recently bought a large bag of those very same tiny mice... is there a certain name those go by? I think I'll have to display mine like you've done with yours. Its charming!!

    ReplyDelete