Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another short night...


I am still working hard, trying to finish so many last minute projects before the mouse convention. I shipped off two boxes yesterday~I always say I won't enter so many contests every again after spending so much on all these entries along with the cost of shipping things there! I need to remember that next year!

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy seeing another picture that has more detail~thanks for Kim I know how to post pictures you can enlarge! Please excuse the clutter behind the 'stuff' behind the displays. I ran out of room with all the projects I am working on. I will take a picture of the whole display at the convention ('Shipwrecked on Treasure Island').

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait to hear how your projects place at convention. They are just darling. The detail is amazing. I'll be sure my Mom is checking out your blog too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete