Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HaPpY Heart ~ HaPpY Home

Just in time for Valentine's Day~I finished this adorable HaPpy Heart Home! It started out as a small Valentine box of candy (only three pieces-but oh, so yummy!). What a fun project! It reminded me how much I enjoy my miniature hobby!

I am sharing how I decorated my small barber cabinet on the kitchen counter. I added a vintage postcard, some mice, miniatures (including miniature candy) and a new mouse holding a red heart on the bottom shelf (a fun find at the new Anthropology store).

The final picture is the gift my dear husband gave me. The other side of the photo charms is a glitter heart. The B&W photo is of Mom and her three daughters in our Easter finery. This will be Mom's gift for Mother's Day (shhhh!). And I LOVE this wedding picture of my husband and I~taken so many years ago although it seems like just a few. I started selling this jewelry line, mainly because of the photo charms. Maybe someday I will make money at it once I get enough in my own collection! Check it out- www.jewelkade.com/leestro
I hope you are enjoying a happy day full of love!



Linking to~
Dear Lillie's Valentine's Link Party

A Bowl Full of Lemons





Wordless Wednesdays at and then she snapped

It's A Very Cherry World!: REDNESDAY

3 comments:

  1. Mom and I talked about your special miniature heart project on the phone today. It's simply delightful. Your charms are just breathtaking. Your mom is going to love the Easter charm. Aren't you all so darling in your Easter finery. Happy Valentines to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I am into doing a doll house. what wonderful things are out there. Richard from my Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. That happy heart home is simply too cute! And little mice? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete