Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Working slow but steady...




Seems like I am way behind but got 165 tiny pots ready to plant, made a leash for a two headed dragon, painted the hilts of many swords, worked on numerous fairy wands, almost done with the pirate wooden shoeboat except for the sail, but still have so much to do and it should all be done in less than a month! Found out yesterday I used the wrong green paint for Merlin's wagon...so now am on a quest for the right color teal. Hope I got it right on the hilt of the sword.
back to work!

2 comments:

  1. I am speechless! Hope you're going to take lots of pics at the "Wee" gathering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I see you changed your blog around again too. It's addicting...isn't it?

    ReplyDelete