Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's those little places...


Just how do you decorate a corner where there is only a few inches of drywall next to sliders? I have been trying to come up with ideas for as long as we have owned the cottage. The log walls already present several obstacles. Yesterday I found a set of three shelves at a new antique store for a modest price so I decided to try something with them in that corner. Once I put three of my enameled birds on the shelves, I was sure I have something I could live with.

Back from a jet ski ride with the husband. What I do for love!

1 comment:

  1. My mom was over this evening and we both approve of your little shelves. I'm definitely checking out your new antique store the next time I'm in TC. I took you up on your dare. I managed to do some Halloween crafting this weekend. The fall decorations are out. More to come.

    ReplyDelete