Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Workshop!


Finally moved my miniatures down to the walkout basement at the cottage. I have been working upstairs on the kitchen island. So the cottage has been a mess with all my 'stuff' all over. I asked my dear husband to please help me clean the window in the basement so I could put a work table where I could see the lake. Of course the window was painted shut, both inside and outside but after a few hours (dealing with paint and dry rot and stripped screws), we now have a clean window and I have a new workplace! Yippee!

Now I want to work on my workspace back at home....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your cottage crafting/workspace!! How fun that you have 2 special places to work on your special projects. My mom keeps reminding me of how well you decorate for Halloween. I think we might just need to give each other house tours when it gets close to Halloween. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete