Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow Woman~A Crafty Idea!
















I am a procrastinator...I got my masters degree in it! Anyway, I signed up for a handmade craft exchange with five friends on Facebook and instantly regretted it! I have so many unfinished projects and miniature kits...but I love the small snowman I made as a gift for friends two years ago so I thought-I can make that again! Ony problem was, I couldn't find the small light bulb shaped jars that I used. I did find larger jars (Hobby Lobby) so decided to go ahead. I finished all the snow women last night so decided to post pictures for anyone who loves projects. If you have any questions, please email me and I will try my best to answer. Make this project your own by changing or adding different trims. My smaller snowman has a thimble as a hat which I loved. These larger ladies have straw hats trimmed with lace and beads and ribbon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your snowmen/women are adorable. We're almost out the door to the Diana Exhibit. Can't wait. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete