Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Halloween Lamp







I have a weakness for lamps~don't know why but I do enjoy buying them!



It all started with an expensive agate lamp I bought years ago-which took the place of a vacation out east that summer (my husband was relieved-he hates to leave Michigan in the summer).



I found this new Halloween lamp two weeks ago when I stole time away from the miniature show I was working on to shop (with coupon in hand). I immediately knew I wanted it, but have started questioning whether I have a place for it. Of course I found a place and I love it!



I thought I would share pictures for those of you crafty bloggers (Kim-this is for you!). It doesn't look very hard to make-good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the lampshade. It's fabulous. Great find. I would have snatched it up too.

    PS. Chris was just outside taking down a few creatures. Our bats/black birds and spiders just might take flight today!

    ReplyDelete