Friday, June 24, 2011

Life is Good....but more obsessions!


My Mom got through her hip revision surgery yesterday. Today is better for her....and tomorrow will be even better. Life is Good!

I have gotten more obsessed. Today I found another topiary for theo growing collection on my mantle. Sheesh!
But don't they look great?!



I also found more round objects for another collection. I moved the ceramic balls into a glass jar and today found two glass balls which I added to the jar. I think the stress of Mom's health ordeal has turned me into obsessive/compulsive! Or I will blame it on that!



I was in Eastown today, taking a break from the hospital, when I found this quaint building. It was made of all salvaged materials...and I love it!
I hope everyone has a terrific weekend! I plan to.

3 comments:

  1. At least those people understand what recycling means. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mother is recovering. I've been wondering how she was doing. Glad your obsessive/shopping is still happening too! We're almost ready for the beach! Bring on good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your looks like fun!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete