Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Red Enchantments

I am joining Sue at 'It's a Very Cherry World' for Rednesday.

One of my all time favorite red things is my red neon rose. It was hand blown by a craftsman at a neon shop in a town close by. The shop has closed, but I have decided I need another special neon sculpture! I have a neon Christmas tree and a blue man in the moon...but I want a jack o' lantern and I won't give up looking! I showed the rose with the camera's flash and without. I leave this neon light on 24/7 and love the soft glow.
The second red item is one of my favorite Wee Forest Folk mice, riding a cardinal. Gotta love him!
My red Wee Forest Folk display case is the final red item of enchantment. Alice in Wonderland and her buddies are inside, along with a table I made with treats and cups of tea (with lemon, of course!).
HaPpY WeDnEsDaY!


2 comments:

  1. Someday, I need to tour your home and see your special little mice. Hope we can connect this week for a treehouse tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neon rose glows!


    DAWN TO DUSK

    Yellow’s the color I wear at dawn
    When dancing dewdrops spangle the lawn.

    Red is the color I wear at dusk
    When earth and sky are dry as a husk

    And nothing stirs—not even a wing
    Of bat or swallow or anything!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Boatman in Red

    ReplyDelete